BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We Got The Funk

Hello Gamers!

Today's Game of the Day is ToeJam and Earl in Panic on Funkotron released on the SEGA Genesis on 1993. ToeJam and Earl was a sidescrolling adventure game that had funky co-op and great gameplay that had lots of funky mini-games and great colors in the diffrent levels.





This has to be one of my favorite SEGA games growing up as a kid not owning a Genesis myslef I allways played this game at my neighbors house and had lots of fun jumping on the sponge bounce and laying down some funky beats. When I first played tihs game I did not know that this was a sequel to a first game and thought it was a great idea for a side scrooling video game. One thing that I think is inovative for it's time was the matching beats mini game. Way before Guitar Hero or DDR ToeJam and Earl had this mini game where you would have to remeber beats and keep the right rhythum in order to complete a level or gain a bonus stage in the game. I give this game 8 Jars out of 10.





0 comments: