BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 2, 2009

Fore!

Hello Gamers!


Today's Game of the Day is NES Open Tournament Golf for the NES released on September 1st in 1991. In this game you can play stroke play, tournament mode, and a match play against 5 golfers on three different courses.






I have to admit right off the bat I not a big fan of golf at all but I do enjoy mini golf at lot. This game is great for golf fans in the early 90's but for my review it's not going to do very well. First off this game is hard like all golf games and annoying. With only three different courses to play this game has little variety. Another thing that bothers me is the complexity of the screen. There are so many things going on screen with numbers that it's hard to have fun and enjoy the game with all the numbers. With my dislike for golf and the complexity of this game I give it 4 mulligans out of 10.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the worst golf game ever created! HOW could you give it even 4 "Mulligans"????? This is outrageous!

Spenceanattor (Spencer S) said...

The only reason I gave it a 4 De Sampson was because of how old it is and that I think the sound effects are ok in the game.