BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stripe me starkers!

Hello Gamers!




Today's Game of the Day is Disney's Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers which was released on the NES in 1990. This game has a two player cooperative mode which has the character controlling either Chip or Dale as they go though different stages that they would pick on a map and at the end of the game a big fight against fat cat would occur.






I LOVED this game as a kid and I love this game now. This game is a classic Capcom platform action based game released on the NES that is tons of fun to play. My fondest memories are playing with my older brother on the fist level traveling on telephone wires and throwing boxes at the bad guys. The greatest thing about this game is to hear the theme song in the game which is one of the best Disney theme songs in cartoon history. In general this is a great game and I highly recommend playing it. This game gets 10 chocolate attacks out of 10.





0 comments: