BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 9, 2009

Peter Pan Has Kids?

Hello Gamers!

Today's Game of The Day is Hook released on the SNES, Sega Genesis, Game Gear, and The Sega CD in 1992 which is based on the movie released in 1991 by Steven Spielberg. In this game you control Peter Pan as an adult in a side-scrolling adventure where goal is to defeat Captain Hook and rescue your children.





Now this has to be one of my favorite movies of all time and when I finally got my hands on this game for my SNES I was super pumped and excited to play. As soon I got control of Peter I wanted to fly. After I flew around a while I got to the action and fought some lost boys on the first level. The best part of the game is wielding the golden sword that was seen in the movie. The only bad part about it is once you get hit you lose it. Which makes you have a dagger for the rest of the game until you get it again. This game is great in general but if you are not a fan of the movie you might find it too hard or repetitive. This game gets 7 Bangarang's out of 10.



0 comments: