BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Before there was Farmville there was Harvest Moon!!!!

Hello Gamers!

Today's Game of the Day is Harvest Moon released on the SNES of June 1997. In this game you control a male farmer as you grow crops, manage livestock, and woo ladies in the village to get married and have a baby. With many crops, different activates and many holidays that you can celebrate in town makes this game fun for all even those not interested in the farming lifestyle.





This was a cult classic for me growing up as a kid and it's still fun. Owning and playing this game in my house with my two brothers was fun also. There only being two save files we usually fought over who got the files and who we married in the game. It usually was the pink haired girl for me, green harried girl for my younger brother, and the church girl was usually was taken by my older brother. This game has high replay ability and is defiantly a play if you love Farm Ville. I give this game 9 cows out of 10.




0 comments: