BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Under The Sea

Hello Gamers!

Today's Video Game of the Day is one my favorite games when I growing up playing my old NES. The Little Mermaid released on the NES on July 5, 1991 had you controlling the mermaid Ariel as you travel though 6 stages fighting against the evils of Ursula. This game was a great sidescrolling game that took place completely underwater which was a unique playing experience for all who played it.







Now I did not own the game myself my girl neighbors next door had the game and every time we would go over there house we would play the very sweet game based on a classic Disney movie. Now Disney games back on the old NES were instant gold and were really fun to play and many selections to choose from. This game however I consider a gem because it is probably one of the games on the NES that does not get easily recognized. However, I find this game really fun and reminds me of the good times I has with the NES system and the adventure under the sea. I give this game 9 seashells of 10




0 comments: