BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I ain’t afraid of no Ghosts

Hello Gamers!

Today"s Game of the Day is The Real Ghostbusters released by Data East in Arcades in 1987. In this game you control three ghostbusters from a top-down view as you bust ghosts collecting diffrent powerups that act as add-ons to you proton pack. The game consisted of 10 leavels and as the game went on it got harder and harder.





This has to be one of my favoirte arcade games and is probley the best retro Ghostbusters game out there and one of the best arcade mulitypalyer games. Even though I played this game a couble of times I higley recommend it to gamers out there who find to play it right away if they enjoy Ghostbusters and top-down view game play. This is probley one of my shortest game reviews because I have not played this game in a long time but I give this game 6 slimers out of 10




0 comments: