BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 23, 2009

No other place like it!

Today's Game of the day is another classic Disney game released on the NES. Adventures in the Magic Kingdom released on the NES in 1992. Adventures in Magic Kingdom involved you as the hero trying to collect 6 silver keys located on several Disney rides so the Disney Parade could begin.











Playing this game is loads of fun because in order to collect the six keys you have to go on various Disney rides that are located in the Magical Kingdom such as the Hunted Mansion, Space Mountain, and The Pirates of The Caribbean Ride. I love this game to death as I was growing up as a kid because of the sheer awesomeness of going to the different rides and the hard difficulty of the game. The game has three modes of game play sidescrolling, top-down racing, and for Space Mountain piloting a space ship though an asteroid field in first-person view. The final way to get the key is though a series of Trivia Questions that are about the Disney theme park. Growing up a kid I loved Disney and I loved playing this game, the Hunted Mansion level scared me back then and still gives me the chills when I re-play it today. In no doubt I give this game 10  Mickey ears out of 10.


0 comments: