BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 19, 2009

The first video game I ever played.

My first game review will be about the first videogame I ever played in my life which is Super Mario Bros. 3
for the Nintendo Entertainment System that came out in February 12, 1990. A lot of people say that this not the only best Mario game ever but also the best game on the Nintendo Entertainment System. Well I think it's the best NES game it's not the best Mario game. You will find out later what I think is the best Mario game but that's for another day.








In the game you have to fight your way through 8 worlds in order to save Princess Toadstool (No way am I calling her peach in my blog) You will be controlling Mario or Luigi if you are playing two player mode and when you reach the end of the game you will fight the evil King Koopa. Overall with various powerups and minigames to gain extra lives the game is very enjoyable for an oldschool sidescrolling adventure so I give it a rating of 10 Super Stars out of 10



0 comments: