BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Link he come to town to save the princess Zelda!

Hello readers!!!

Today's game of the day is the original Legend of Zelda game released on August 22, 1987 in the U.S.


When this game first came out I never got a chance to play it because we did not have it when we had my NES instead my first Zelda game was on the SNES . The first time that I played this game was when Nintendo re-released the Zelda games a rare Gamecube compilation. When I first played though it was very different from my past Zelda experiences and the game was very challenging compared to all of outer games in the series. For example when you die on the world map you start from the starting point of the game every time! I found this annoying as I had to tread myself to the dungeon that I wanted to go to every time!!! Another thing that annoyed me was how arrows in the game cost rupees.... so I had to keep check of my rupees in order to use my arrows on enemies.




In general I enjoyed the game but the difficulty compared to recent games has been toned down. If Zelda games were as difficult as they were as the first game they would be a little more entertained but are still entertaining anyways. So all in all I give this game a 7  Triforces out of 10


0 comments: